However, there are a number of things on line that do not portray the hobo lifestyle as accurately as they could. As a service to you, I am going to point out these inconsistencies to you now.
- Hobo Camera – Hobos would never use such a large unwieldy camera, as it would not fit in a easily resealable hobo pack on a stick. Plus, a hobo only has room for 1 or 2 photos in his wallet.
- Hobo Porn Film Name Generator – While hobos may indeed work in pornography occasionally to make a buck, no self-respecting hobo would leverage their hoboness to make such unspeakable acts. Plus hobos don’t have time to make up fancy names.
- Hobowars – First of all, there is no hobo army, it is a myth, and there definitely is no hobo general or commander. Hobos have better things to do, like live life and survive, then plan death and destruction.
- HoBO Magazine – I don’t know how many times I need to reiterate this, but the hobo lifestyle is not appropriate to be represented in a modern, glossy, pretentious magazine. Besides, hobos don’t need to read magazines to know what they like. They just do.
- International Hobo (not the bags) – Thats right, this company is trying to delude you into thinking there is some kind of international hobo cartel, and that they spend all day toiling away on a book on how to develop video games. Well here is news for you, hobos aren’t into that kind of thing.
- The Billion Dollar Hobo – The inherent paradox of this movie just goes against everything hobo-esque.
Well that is it for now, I’ll probably add more as I find them, but remember, when they say hobo, they mean business. Defhobo Business.